Finally. This is it. A centrally located and charming 3+2 home in Van Nuys that features:
• Spacious family room,
• Cozy living room (fireplace included)
• Hardwood and tile floors
• Large driveway
• Attached 1 car garage
• Large concreted back yard with plenty of shade
• Drought tolerant landscaping in the front yard
• Update the kitchen, bathrooms, and roof, and you will have a winner
• Bonus shed.
Located near Kester Ave. and Vanowen St., this is one of the best locations in the Valley. Everything is nearby and conveniently located.
Within a few minutes you can find:
• Shops: Costco, Super King Markets, 99 Ranch Market, 99 Cent Only Stores, JONS International Market, etc.
• Restaurants/Cafes: Starbucks, McDonald’s, The Habit, In-N-Out, Dunkin Donuts, Little Caesers, etc.
• Public Transportation: The Orange Line, and frequent nearby Metro routes (for example the 234 route will take you all the way to UCLA),
• Freeways: The 405 is within 2 miles, the 170 within 4 miles, and the 101 within 2.6 miles.
• Medical facilities: Valley Presbyterian, Valley Medical Center, etc.
• Government Facilities: The Van Nuys Government Center
• Parks and Recreation: The Van Nuys Recreation Center
• Gyms: Crunch Fitness, The YCMA, LA Fitness, etc.
• And much, much more! Even going to the DMV is convenient from here.
Buyer to verify condition. This premium valley location won’t last.
Legal Disclaimer: The Savings Calculator is intended for planning and educational purposes only, and should not be solely relied upon in your decision to participate in Flyhomes’ Cash Offer or other programs.Read more
The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Flyhomes and should be verified by the buyer.
Data last updated: Apr 10, 2020 4:51am
School info provided by
School data provided as-is by Niche, a third party. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate all sources of information. Users should visit all school district web sites and visit all the schools in person to verify and consider all data, including eligibility.