Located in a quiet, gated community with 24-hour guard service, this property is nestled in a Northwood neighborhood surrounded by trees and well-lit streets. A single-family residence with a practical design and luxurious style of a mansion, its versatile layout features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and a 3-car garage. This includes a separate second-floor guestroom/office with a full bathroom and single garage that can be converted into a gym or game room.
The entrance leads into an elegant living room with cathedral ceilings and spacious hallways. A loft, library, and intimate alcoves can also be found throughout the living areas. Complete with beautiful outdoor spaces, a grand kitchen highlighted by a wine cabinet, granite countertops, an island, and more, this is a place you can call home.
• Property Type: Single Family Residence Detached (This South Facing Property has been Recommended by Feng Shui Masters)
• No Mello Roos
• 5 Bedrooms
• 4 Full bathrooms, 1 Half bathroom
• A Separate Second-floor Guestroom/Office
• 2 Stories
• 2 Fireplaces
• 3 Car Garage
• 3696 square feet
• Lot Size 7317 square feet
• Built 1998
• Newly Painted/Renovated Walls
• Custom Drapes, Tiles, etc.
• New Range, Dishwasher, and Oven
• Walking/Hiking Trails, Parks, Shopping Centers, Community Swimming Pools, Jacuzzi, etc.
• HOA 1: $200, HOA 2: $45
• Irvine Unified School District: (Among the Best in the City and District, Award-Winning Blue-Ribbon Schools)
o Elementary School: Canyon View Elementary
o Middle School: Sierra Vista Middle
o High School: Northwood High