Dismiss app bannerApp banner logoGet notified for new homes with the Flyhomes app
Logo
(833)3-FLYHOMES
Sign in
menu
Back to search
Share
favoriteFavorite
1 / 22
PhotosStreet View
Listing provided courtesy of Dana Brody, Dana Brody
Source CRMLS
1405 N Normandie AveLos Angeles, CA 90027
$3,250,000
15bed
23bath
10,001sq ft
1405 N Normandie Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
We are very pleased to exclusively offer for sale The Villas at Normandie, a 1989 construction townhouse-style property situated on a 7,315 square foot corner lot just steps from World Famous Sunset Boulevard and its many popular shops, concert venues and restaurants. The Villas at Normandie is also located very close to historic and prestigious Los Feliz and all the trendy retail and dining destinations it has to offer, including Homestate, Vista Theatre, Mirate, Fred 62, Saffy's, House of Pies and so much more. Built in 1989 and only subject to AB1482, which allows for 5% + CPI of 3.8%, total 8.8% max annual increases, The Villas at Normandie is comprised of seven large and bright 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath two-story townhouse units, each totaling 1,280 square feet, all complete with gas fireplaces and many with balconies, 4 of which will be delivered vacant at the close and ready to be re-imagined and leased at market by a new owner. Seller has approved plans in hand to convert the current 8th non-conforming studio unit to a legal studio ADU unit, plus additional approved plans to also add a 1-bedroom ADU unit, bringing the total number of units to 9. The property features 16 gated parking spaces, which will be reduced to 14 garage spaces once the...

Read more

Home facts
Listing
Status
Active
Listed 15 days ago
Property type
Property
Year Built 1989
Style Modern
Community
Lot Size 7,315 sq ft
MLS # 24389213
Price
List price $3,250,000
Price/sq ft $325
Home details
Interior Features & Layout
Appliances
Kitchen Appliances: Refrigerator
Heating & Cooling
Has Heating: true
Has Cooling: true
Heating Details: Central
Cooling Details: Central Air
Fireplace Info
Has Fireplace: true
Fireplace Details: Gas
Interior Features
Interior Features: CeilingFans
Flooring
Flooring: Carpet
Bathrooms Info
Total Bathrooms: 23

Property, Lot, Community & Exterior Features
Multi-Unit Info
Number Of Units Total: 9
Parking Info
Controlled Entrance
Gated
Private
Community Structure
Parking Spaces: 16.0
Property Features
View: City Lights
View Yes/No: true
Community Info
Number Of Buildings: 1
Community Features: Gated
Building Info
Levels: Two
Style: Modern
Property Condition: Repairs Cosmetic
Total Sq. Ft.: 10001.0
MLS Property Type: Residential Income
Number of Stories: 2
Security Features: Gated Community
Year Built Source: Other
Lot Info
Zoning Type: LARD1.5
Lot Size Area: 7315.0
Acres: 0.1679
Lot Size Units: Square Feet
Green Info
Direction Faces: East

Listing Details, Costs & Financing Information
Financial Info
Gross Income: 365400.0
Terms
Terms: Cash
Lease Info
Net Operating Income: 261490.0
Listing Details
Status: Active
Originating System Name: CRMLS
Tax/Assessment Info
APN: 5544037032

School Neighborhood & Directions
Location
Zip Code: 90027
Area: C20 - Hollywood
Directions: Sunset to Normandie, turn right
Country: US
Neighborhood
29
Listings
16
Days listed
$799.50
Price per sqft
103.62%
Sold over list %
Property history
See full history
Tour this home
Book a free tour of this home
Loading...
Similar homes for sale
Recently sold nearby

Services

BrokerageMortgageTitle & Escrow

Browse homes for sale in

Washington

More +
Get the Flyhomes app
IOSAndroid
Equal Housing OpportunityBy searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and California Privacy Notice. California DRE #02012110; Flyhomes Mortgage, LLC is an affiliate of Flyhomes, Inc., : NMLS #1733272
TREC: Info about Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, Texas Mortgage Company Compliant/Recovery Fund Notice
Real estate brokerage licenses

Flyhomes is registered trademark of Flyhomes, Inc.

NMLS Consumer Access
Affiliated Business Arrangement Disclosure
Flyhomes © 2024