Recently celebrating our five-year anniversary, Flyhomes is a real estate brokerage, a mortgage lender, and a closing company under one roof.
Our financial innovation, team approach, and simpler processes make buying a home less stressful and represent the evolution of homebuying.
Since raising series A funding in November 2018, we’ve helped more than 2,100 clients buy and sell homes.
We’re hiring for a variety of roles in Seattle; the Bay Area; Southern California; Boston; and Noida, India.
A few of our opportunities
We’re helping people have better experiences buying and selling homes, and our technology is a big part of empowering them to get homes they love. Read work tips from our VP of Engineering, Tracy Hlavka.
- Senior Front End Engineer (Seattle, WA) – You’ll be working with the Vertical Integration team on both our brokerage & operations facing tool sets as well as our client facing properties to change the way people buy their next house.
- Senior Software Engineer, Backend (Noida, India) – You’ll be working on the core backend architecture and APIs that power Flyhomes’ tools, search, and client-facing features. You will have a strong hand in shaping the future of Flyhomes’ architectural evolution.
The Client Advisor role is critical to the success of the business. The CA builds, strengthens and maintains relationships with clients from onboarding through closing of the home buying/selling process.
Seattle, WA – Mandarin Speaking
San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA – Mandarin Speaking
Los Angeles, CA – Mandarin Speaking
San Francisco, CA – Mandarin Speaking
San Mateo, CA – Mandarin Speaking
San Jose, CA – Mandarin Speaking
Boston, MA – Mandarin Speaking
San Diego team
San Diego is a new area for Flyhomes and we’re hiring for multiple roles, and looking for both English and Mandarin speakers.
- Client Advisor – builds, strengthens and maintains relationships with clients from onboarding through closing of the home buying/selling process (English| Mandarin)
- Client Experience Specialist (fixed term position) – provides administrative and back-up support to the Client Advisors and is part of a team structure to ensure that clients have the best experience (English |Mandarin)
- Tour Specialist – the face of the company who interacts with dozens of clients each week. You will be on the front lines of home buying and answer client questions about houses, neighborhood and real estate in general. (English | Mandarin) Learn more about the Flyhomes tour experience
Curious about who works at Flyhomes? Meet some Flyhomies!